Advisor: Danny Lawson
|Sport(s) Represented||Year in School|
|Zach Crisafulli||Men's Basketball||'21|
|John Carroll||Men's Volleyball||'20|
|Alex Flanigan||Men's Lacrosse||'20|
|Morgan Mercier||Men's Soccer/Men's Lacrosse||'21|
|Caitlin Cipriano||Women's Basketball||'20|
|Alison Hutchings||Women's Lacrosse||'20|
|Emma Fenton||Women's Volleyball/Women's Basketball||'23|
|Gary Randall||Men's Volleyball||'22|
|Gianna Kittle||Women's Indoor/Outdoor Track & Field||'20|
|Gio Ciampa||Men's Basketball||'22|
|Grace Sanpietro||Women's Soccer||'22|
|Jack Griffin||Men's Lacrosse||'22|
|Jess Borduas||Women's Lacrosse||'22|
|Juliette Janiszewski||Dance Team||'23|
|Katelyn Hunter||Women's Lacrosse||'22|
|Loren D'Agostino||Women's Basketball||'22|
|Molly Michaud||Women's Volleyball||'21|
|Molly Winship||Women's Cross Country/Track & Field||'23|
|Nick Eline||Men's Cross Country/Track & Field||'23|
|Rory Lake||Women's Lacrosse||'21|
|Selina Brito||Women's Volleyball||'21|
|Serena Morin||Dance Team||'20|
|Ty Behsman||Men's Volleyball||'22|
Emmanuel College SAAC is dedicated to the Athletic and Academic advancement of student athletes, to strive to contribute, and enhance the overall quality of the educational experience by:
- Encouraging unity, common purpose and camaraderie between teams and all athletes in the Athletic program.
- Encouraging involvement of student athletes in campus and community life.
- Acting as both a resource for student athletes and as a liaison to voice the concerns of student athletes to the athletic administration and vice versa.
- Providing opportunities for development of character, citizenship, and leadership.
- Increasing overall awareness of athletic matches and other events on campus.
- Leading by learning from our successes and mistakes while continuing to grow.
- Encouraging proper behavior at all home events/matches/games for athletes, staff, and spectators. Regardless of win or loss, upholding all NCAA sportsmanship guidelines, having our home be the most competitive, safe and fun environment to compete.