AS A JUNIOR...
- Competed in 6 races for the cross country program in 2018
- Atherton ran a season best at the Codfish Bowl on September 22nd with a time of 34:10.60
- Named to the GNAC All-Sportsmanship Team in 2018
AS A SOPHOMORE...
- Atherton ran in six races for the Saints in 2017
- He ran a personal best 5k at the Fens Classic on September 2nd, posting a 20:40
- The runner also ran a season best in the 8K at the Saints Invitational on October 13th with a time of 31:37.
AS A FRESHMAN...
- 55M RUN
- Finished 7th (6.81) at the University of Southern Maine Open on 1/28
- 60M RUN
- Finished 10th (7.44) at the Pioneer Invitational on 1/21
- Finished 21st (7.44) at the Wesleyan Invitational on 2/4
- Finished 8th (7.40) at the Kelly Invitaional on 2/11
- 200M RUN
- Finshed 27th (24.78) at the Tufts Invitational on 1/14
- Finished 9th (24.72) at the Pioneer Invitational on 1/21
- Finished 5th (24.25) at the University of Southern Maine Open on 1/28
- Finished 38th (24.26) at the Wesleyan Invitational on 2/4
- Finished 9th (24.31) at the Kelly Invitational on 2/11
- Attended high school at Triton HS in Byfield, Mass.
- Enrolled and took classes at Plymouth State University for two semesters before transferring to Emmanuel
- Competed on the Plymouth State University Cross Country team in 2016
- Major: Elementary Education
- Career Aspirations: Elementary school teacher
- Favorite Movie: Wolf of Wall Street
- Favorite Pre-game Meal: Pasta
- Favorite Late Night Snack: Pretzels
- Most Exciting Athletic Experience: Winning relay title at league meet
- Who is your most respected professional athlete?: Patrick Kane